Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day


 I love you. I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb, before your very days were numbered, seeing them all from beginning to end. My abounding love for you is gracious and compassionate, I am slow to anger, forgiving and my love is unfailing toward you. I will satisfy your thirst and fill your hunger with good things. I am with you and mighty to save you from whatever befalls you.Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed. Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for my love is as strong as death…Many waters cannot quench my love; rivers cannot wash it away. I lavishly love you as my children, knowing the very number of hairs on your head and your name is engraved on the palms of my hands. I take great delight in you, quieting you with my love and rejoicing over you in song. You are precious in My eyes, and honored. My love for you is fierce and I will not let your foot be moved that I do not know about it. In keeping watch over you, I never sleep.  In all things, you are more than a conqueror, because nothing can separate you from my love, not death nor life, not angels or rulers, not things present nor things to come, not powers, height, or depth, nor anything else in all of creation will EVER be able to separate you from my love. My faithful love to you never ends and my mercy towards you is new every morning.  So rejoice my beloved Valentine!  You are infinitely and marvelously loved beyond your wildest dreams!!


We love you more than you can ever fathom!
Your forever love,

God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit



Scriptures:
Isa. 54:10,49:16, Luke 12:7,1John 3:1,Neh. 9:17, Psa. 107:8-9, Zep. 3:17, Isa. 143:4-5, Psa. 121:1-3, Rom. 8:37-39, Jer. 1:5






© GraceAnointedMinistriesLLC 

No comments:

Post a Comment